deadline is May 31, 2023
Method of Submission
Abstracts must be submitted online via form under this link:
Guidelines for Submission
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- The size of the abstract text should not exceed 500 words, images are not possible.
- Standard abbreviations do not need explanation. Otherwise abbreviations must be defined in brackets after when first used in the text.
- The authors are responsible for the content and the language quality of the full abstract.
- An automatically generated confirmation will be sent to your e-mail address. If you do not receive it within an hour, first please check your spam folder and then contact us at:
- If changes to your submitted abstract are necessary, there is the possibility to edit your abstract any time before the abstract submission deadline. Please do not submit your abstract more than once.
- Authors will be notified of the acceptance of their abstract by e-mail by June 22, 2023.
- The presenting author of a selected full abstract commits himself/herself to attend the WSE2023 and present the abstract in the session at the time decided by the Scientific Committee. One of the co-authors can take over if needed.