The Workshop of Ellipsometry (WSE) has taken place since 2000, gathering an increasing number of scientists from all over the world. The 11th edition, which will take place in Prague (Czech Repubblic) from September 18-22, 2023, follows the previous workshops held in Stuttgard (2000 and 2004), Berlin (2002, 2006, and 2011), Zweibrücken (2009), Leipzig (2012), Dresden (2014), Enschede (2015), Chemnitz (2018), and Steyr (2021).
The aim of this workshop is to provide a platform to present new advances and developments in ellipsometric application, science, and technology and related methods of metrology as well as to encourage interdisciplinary research.
The topics discussed at the workshop are intended to span from science to industrial applications. Contributions from a wide field of ellipsometry applications are welcome.
This workshop will provide a platform for young researchers to exchange experiences and gain knowledge on basics of ellipsometry and related methods as well as on a wide field of ellipsometry applications.
Topics of Interest
- Magnetooptics, metamaterials, chiral structures, and photonic crystals
- Rough and structured surfaces
- Electronic properties and correlated systems
- Organic, polymer, and biological materials
- Photovoltaics, microelectronics, metrology, and industrial applications
- Latest news, hardware and software
- Time-resolved ellipsometry
- Imaging ellipsometry